Codapay x Codabill integration: How it works
Codabill is pay and bill software for agencies to manage their timesheets and invoices in one centralised platform. It comes with free self-service portals for clients and candidates (optional) to minimise manual data entry and improve transparency on placements.
Our native integration makes sending candidate and payroll data to Codapay simple and secure.
Learn all about it below.
How does the Codabill integration work with Codapay?
If you’re an agency or work with agencies that use Codabill, timesheet and invoicing information from Codabill is automatically sent to a queue in your Codapay system for you to review and approve.
As Agency data is immediately available in your system, you can process payslips in Codapay at the click of a button. No data importing is required!
Learn more about the differences between Codapay and Codabill.
Codabill’s key features
- Create candidate and client self-service portals
- Collate and approve timesheets
- Raise and manage client and supplier invoices
- Send payroll data to suppliers
- Manage worker ID verification
- Export financial data for leading accounting platforms (including Sage, Xero, and Quickbooks)
- Report on real-time business performance
Getting started is simple
Go live on Codabill in under 24 hours and pay zero set-up fees.
As ongoing costs are based on a small fee for each candidate whose timesheet is processed, you pay as you grow.