Recruitment Agency Expo Virtual 2020 roundup
Codapay exhibited at the first virtual Recruitment Agency Expo during 7-8 October. Our commercial team brought Codapay’s payroll solutions to an audience of recruitment agencies, umbrella companies, and payroll specialists.
Carry on reading to find out how we got on and our key takeaways from the event.
Codapay’s virtual stand allowed attendees to book a demo during the event, speak live with the team, and browse our brochures. Here’s what Tom Soper, Sales and Marketing Director, thought about the expo:
“I’ve attended the Recruitment Agency Expo previously, however the prospect of a virtual event was something completely new to us. We all found it useful in getting our product high visibility within the industry and having the opportunity to network. It was a refreshing change, especially given the circumstances of 2020.
“It was great to speak with people in the industry and hear their feedback on how Codapay for Umbrellas could help their business. We ran plenty of meetings throughout the event to showcase all the benefits of our solution and took away a lot of insight from the sessions.”
Our eager team attended seminars and showcases throughout the event, covering all aspects of recruitment. Below are just some of the many insights from the speakers.
Neil Carberry, REC – What have we learned in 2020 about the future recruitment firm?
- IR35 is coming – and the recruitment industry must be prepared
- Technology is a key way to make your operations more efficient
Angela Cripps, Recruiting Gym – Building Trust within Your Leadership
- Recruiters must be ready for when things begin to pick up again, meaning preparation is now crucial
Ben Carter, Bullhorn– Automate Throughout the Entire Recruitment Cycle
- With automation, you can do more as a business
- In recruitment, automation creates productivity and a better experience for candidates
Graham Palfery-Smith, How can you plan when nothing is certain?
- There will be a greater focus on compliance in the future
- Work from home will be more accepted and sophisticated
Wendy McDougall, How to grow a recruitment agency post-COVID-19
- Virtual onboarding in recruitment will support remote working, as well as value-adding services like check-ins on new starters
- Don’t sit on old technology, take the lead and make it work for you
James Waby, How to be Brexit Ready with Robust Background Screening
- Brexit is something recruiters need to begin considering again, especially given the impact of COVID-19
- Screening is an important requirement, especially regarding Right to Work
Missed us at the event?
If you missed us at the Recruitment Agency Expo Virtual 2020, then not to worry. Our virtual stand is still open until Friday 6th November and you can also book a free demo at a time that suits you.